Custom Search

Win One Theme V2.0 Licenses @eblogtip

Posted by Admin | Monday, December 14, 2009 | 1 comments »

Contest Link : Ebolgtip.com

Ends On : December 26th

Prize : 5 One Theme V2.0 licenses + 5 themes for FREE

How to Win :

  1. Write blog entry about this contest with linkback/trackback to this post (Required) (5 points)
  2. Tweet this post to your Twitter with hash-tag #@eblogtip and link of this post and follow me if you have not done yet. You can tweet everyday but maximum one per day per account (Required) (3 points)
  3. Subscribe to my feed via RSS reader & Email (very encouraged) (1 point)
  4. To be my Top commentator on weekly basis (1 point)
  5. Help me to spread the words to the world by Digg this post (optional)
  6. Comment below with your tweeted links and if you have write a blog entry about this contest, I will approve it and you do not need to insert blog entry link.

:DHappy Winning!!!:D

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

1 comments

  1. Tinh // December 15, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

    Thanks for spreading out my contest. I will review every entry and announce the winner soon. Best, Tinh

Post a Comment