Custom Search

Contest Link : $100 Gift Card

Ends On : 7th December

What You Need To Do To Enter :

  1. Subscribe to my blog by entering your email in the subscribe box on the right hand side of my blog  www.BachmansSparrow.com/blog
  2. Become my Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmans-Sparrow/161853841731
  3. Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you have joined in the raffle!
  4. Spread the word! Anyone you refer to subscribe to my blog and join my fan page counts as another entry into the raffle – one entry for them, and another for you. Just let them know they must mention in their comment that you referred them!
  5. For all of you who have already done both of these, simply leave me a comment on this post and you’re set.
  6. BONUS: If you have a blog, make a post about this contest and link it to my blog! Make sure to let me know in the comments, and you will get an extra 4 entries.

Happy Winning!!!

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments

Post a Comment